Hello Zobha Community-
As a team we are always asked by friends, family and even the people we interact with on a daily basis what are some of our work out must haves. We did an office round-up and found that many of us had some of the same requirements for our work out regimen, whether it was for Yoga, Kickboxing, going for a run or just using our favorite machines at the gym – it was pretty much the same and thought it would be great to share it with you! Here are our top 5 fitness essentials:
1. Water bottle: Before beginning any physical activity, always make sure you have a water bottle on hand. It’s very important to stay hydrated!
2. Music: Having an exercise playlist sets the tone for your workout and makes it that much more fun! Try something with a great beat as you warm up, and something more relaxed as you cool down. With cool new sites like Spotify, you can sample your favorite celebs playlists or playlists that are similar to yours or try a completely new genre.
3. Small weights: Bigger doesn’t always mean better! Small weights are easy and effective to incorporate into your daily routine. Try some reps to tone your arms while you relax in front of the TV or strap add some to your ankles to add some intensity to your walk or run.
4. Shoes: To some, this may mean a new pair of Jimmy Choos. But that’s not the case for us. It’s important to invest in a well-fitting sneaker before starting any work out.
5. Gear: Working out is about feeling good and it starts with having the right gear! Whether it’s a top that will prevent spillage or clothing that keep you dry – it’s an important part of our work out.
With these 5 fitness essentials you’ll be ready for any work out, anytime! What do you view as your most important fitness essential?
- The Zobha Team
Tags: Zobha tips